Friday, 17 May 2013

HRD UNDERCOVER: RESIGNATION ENDEMIC OCCURED

After dizzying the theoretically definition of the truly HRD task, i'll tell you explicitly about some cases happened in a real work life.


These case based on my experience as a young (maybe not truly) 'hard' worker. This word hard doesn't means I'M-INTO-YOU or ALL-MY-LIFE-INTO-YOU or something in excessively meaning. It gonna be the UNWANTED-CRUEL-JOB-I-DID or NOBODY-HELP-YOU-IN-THAT (sorry for the cheezy or cliché term, i'm tryna be an up-to-date blogger hahahaha~). Seems like a trap, right? ABSOLUTELY!! I has trapped in that (for me) 'gloomy' place. As if I have no way out from that place. All I done for getting myself out from there. But no result. When some of my closest (in a same boat) friend was get themselves out of there after they got a new job outside. How a misery I was after their left. Sick in tired all day long, can't stop grumbling when complicated trouble attacks during work. The word 'OUT! OUT! OUT! Looking for a better job, Riss!' buzzing in my brain all day long. How the 'resignation endemic' occurs in my workplace. 

They also had almost the same  reason for that. When this gloomy place couldn't be able a 'temporary comfort zone' for some those employee who are still study on universities like i do. Here, we haven't paid in the 'truly' standard of salary. That HRD has manipulate that become seems-over-the-standard. With a lot of allowance (in indonesian word: tunjangan), whereas the base salary (gaji pokok, i don't know the english word exactly) is still UNDER THE STANDARD, too far indeed. Unfortunately, my jobdesc is always-crowded-till-you-die. I often do overtime almost everyday. But how about the result? Was I got suitable?  Can I be a billionaire after being-a-half-die-work almost everyday?  NO! VERY BIG NO NO! My time and my health is everything. When i often arrive late at home, creepy moment during the journey to home, like difficult to get the public transportation on that (my workplace located near the frontier between Bogor and Tangerang, it's a lil bit quite road on night). Really bad management of production time. Hate for that. Besides, my jobdesc is not cool at all! There's no skill I've got from that disgusting kind of jobdesc. That's only a trash for an chemical analyst when it really could do by un-skill-ed person not as I am (okay sorry it's too arrogant, but that's a truly fact). Such there's a fatal error on that human resources placement. When the  valuable HR from reputable school/universities is placed in a wrong place.
The most offended moment for me was the salary rising, when i find out that my basic salary was SAME with the labors! The difference is only for the functional allowance as an chemical analyst. How a life...When my effort for being struggle in such-unwanted-school is just a vain. Maybe this is one of the factor why those employee seems to compete like 'who's leave this place quikly'. Another essentials reason besides other nasty reason is the CANTEEN. Okay this is one of thousand ways for some industries to fool their labor is never cares about the health and tasty meal. Has mentioned before that company has deceived about a lot of fake allowance on paying their employee, such as MEAL. 



Then, almost freshgrads like I was, they'll be deceived in the contract offer. ERRRRGGHHHH, if there was no announcement session on graduation last year, i'll not take this job carelessly. 


ROOOOCK ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment