Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Tokyo Kid

If you know me personally, i am a kind of person who can be very shy and ridiculous at the same time. And this all depends on the situation. Yes, I'm a type of situational person. But i'd rather be an emotional person if you are messed me up (LOL). No worries i'm still capable to manage my anger and do laugh as insane as other people can't. Anyway this is what i wore when i went to Gogirl Passion Expo 2014 which held on Senayan City with some of my friends. It was so crowded there but we all had so much fun and (also) tired.

AIN'T PANTS-LESS!!!!!

Well, It's nuff for my absurd photos. I'm trying to look cool, cute, fierce, swag whatsoever but I always end up with all of these. My bad :(. Here's my companion plus I have one new friend! (on my left side) She's Wulan's boarding house mate. And she's from Malaysia (I forgot her name T_T). She's so nice and funny. It was really nice too meet ya and I hope to see you again in the future! These photos are taken by Wulan, but sadly and stupidly i forgot to take photos with her! Because it's her last day in Jakarta and tomorrow she have to go back to her hometown in Surabaya. Till next time, Wulan!



What I Wore:
Tokyo Snapback - Unbranded
Cubics Jumper - Thrift
Leather Short - Kei&Kori (via Zalora)
Smiley Sling Bag - Lilmisscolette
Cut Out Boots - Spotlight

No comments:

Post a Comment